Every private bank and wealth manager need to improve client engagement, formulate more compelling prospecting campaigns and offer more personalised services that drive AuM growth.
And although you may think that Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) is easier said than done, it doesn’t have to be that way.
• Do you fully understand what CLM is?
• Do you have the right tools for the job?
• Do you have full visibility of the client lifecycle, from end to end, via one single view?
• Is your service quality suffering due to the range of disparate systems required to manage customer interactions and records efficiently?
• Are you able to focus on client service and business development, without being distracted by complex, disjointed systems that fail to deliver best practice?
If you answer “no” to one or more of these questions, it is time to re-evaluate.
The most competitive and agile firms are those with seamless front to back office capabilities that ensure compliance, increase operational efficiency and optimise cost-income ratio.
If you are a Chief Operations Officer, Head of Client Service, Head of Relationship Management, or a Head of CRM/Onboarding/KYC, watch the webinar replay below to discover what best practice CLM looks like, and how to integrate it with your core banking system within a single, unified solution that spans the entire front to back office.